*Position can be based in either Tampa, FL office or Lawrenceburg, IN plant.* Compiles and analyzes reports on company capital projects. Analyzes proposals by Engineering and Operations for appropriate ROI and Payback. Leads monthly reviews of capital requests and reports back to senior management on the results. Conducts post-project reviews to validate project returns.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Conduct monthly capital committee meetings to review capital requests for the organization.
- Work with Corporate Engineering and Plant Operations to develop ROI analysis for projects.
- Assist the organization in prioritizing capital investment opportunities.
- Develop post-project review process and report on company projects to verify savings or return.
- Complete weekly & monthly cash flow projections for capital expenses.
- Work with Engineering to complete Five-Year strategic model capital requirements.
- Develop weekly budget reporting cadence for large projects.
- Study the feasibility of utilizing JDE Job Costing for capital expense management. Lead team to successfully transition to this module.
- Provide support in preparation of management and Board of Directors presentations.
- Assess data from a variety of sources and apply it to derive insights to enhance business performance.
- Prepare both written reports and visual presentations to share findings with executives and business personnel.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Other projects and process improvement initiatives, as required.
- Travel required: 25% - 50%
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Manufacturing and/or sales/pricing analytics experience a plus.
- Must possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and be detailed oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- JD Edwards and Hyperion Essbase capabilities/skills a plus.
- BS Accounting or Engineering preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- MBA preferred.
- Any offer is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and a pre-employment drug test.
- All position vacancies will be filled on a non-discriminatory basis, as provided in company policy, local, state and federal laws and regulations. The filling of vacancies will be determined on the basis of qualifications regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, handicap, or national origin. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.