Warner Robins, GA
Responsible for the overall leadership and management for a manufacturing facility predictive and preventative maintenance programs. Provides support to achieve goals established for the manufacturing process. Plans and directs all aspects of engineering services activities with an organization. Ensures all engineering services projects, initiatives and processes are in conformance with organization’s established policies and objectives.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Provide technical engineering services at a glass container manufacturing facility.
- Review and audit mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic system operations, processes and procedures.
- Provide predictive and preventive maintenance schedules.
- Manages operating budget for department and facility capital projects.
- Review and suggest revisions or initiate Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform analysis of equipment and processes to assure quality and production standards.
- Coordinate activities relating to the raw material storage and handling systems.
- Coordinate activities related to fire protection systems.
- Coordinates activities relating environmental control systems.
- Coordinates activities relating to power delivery and distribution systems.
- Planning, management and supervision for equipment installation and rebuild projects.
- Prepares specifications for contract bids for services and equipment relating to projects.
- Design layouts for systems and processes utilizing the latest reference and concepts.
- Purchases parts and equipment to assure continuous operation of equipment and installation projects.
- Provide support and direction for good manufacturing, housekeeping and safety standards.
- Provide technical training related to maintenance, process systems and safety practices.
- Supervises first line supervisors and controls activities of skilled trades and general laborers.
- BS/BA Degree in Electrical Engineering with strong electronics background.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electronics, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- 7+ years’ experience in maintenance management role in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with a variety of the engineering and maintenance concepts, practices and procedures.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point.