Compiles and analyzes financial information for the organization. Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to enable analysis of company results along with strategic implications of performance. Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Prepare daily, weekly and month-end internal financial/management reports.
- Support the sales forecasting process – weekly, monthly, annually.
- Support the sales and marketing teams in customer/product financial analysis.
- Provide support to operations relating to financial management and analytics.
- Assist in annual budget and updated yearly forecasts.
- Analyze company financial results and KPIs to determine where opportunities for improvement exist.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis to support organizational objectives – financial, commercial, and operational.
- Assess data from a variety of sources and apply it to derive insights to enhance business performance.
- Translate complex data into actionable recommendations in support of business partners.
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative methods to analyze sales, margins, manufacturing costs and SG&A in order to gain a complete picture of Anchor’s performance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Manufacturing and/or sales/pricing analytics experience a plus.
- Must possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and be detailed oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- JD Edwards and Hyperion Essbase capabilities/skills a plus.
- Exposure to Salesforce.com or other CRM software a plus.
- Any offer is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and a pre-employment drug test.
- All position vacancies will be filled on a non-discriminatory basis, as provided in company policy, local, state and federal laws and regulations. The filling of vacancies will be determined on the basis of qualifications regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, handicap, or national origin. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.