*Position can be based in Tampa, FL office or Lawrenceburg, IN plant.* Compiles and analyzes financial information for the plant finance teams. Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. Coordinates budget and forecasting process for plant finance. Analyzes major operational KPIs and reports on trends to senior management. Forecasts operational costs, such as labor, energy, and raw materials.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Prepare daily, weekly and month-end internal financial/management reports.
- Provide support to operations relating to financial management and analytics.
- Coordinates plant budget and monthly forecasting process by creating templates and analyzing results before review by senior management.
- Analyze plant operations financial results and KPIs to determine where opportunities for improvement exist.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis to support organizational objectives – financial, commercial, and operational.
- Assess data from a variety of sources and apply it to derive insights to enhance business performance.
- Translate complex data into actionable recommendations in support of business partners.
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative methods to analyze sales, margins, and manufacturing costs in order to gain a complete picture of factory performance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate with special projects as needed.
- Understand and assist with all production calculations and standards.
- Travel required: 10-25%
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Manufacturing analytics experience a plus.
- Must possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and be detailed oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- JD Edwards and Hyperion Essbase capabilities/skills a plus.
- Any offer is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and a pre-employment drug test.
- All position vacancies will be filled on a non-discriminatory basis, as provided in company policy, local, state and federal laws and regulations. The filling of vacancies will be determined on the basis of qualifications regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, handicap, or national origin. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.