The Security Engineer designs & implements secure solutions for Anchor’s hybrid infrastructure environment. The ideal candidate will be passionate about cybersecurity and have experience implementing technology solutions that mitigate risk exposure on system and network vulnerabilities.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Assess, triage, and remediate vulnerabilities on systems and networks.
- Administer and maintain system processes & security products (patching, vulnerability management, firewalls, SIEM, EDR, etc.).
- Enhance monitoring capabilities to improve the integrity of our systems and networks.
- Lead on Incident Response, working with team to triage, respond, and report security incidents and metrics.
- Develop tooling for automatic deployment of security patches to production infrastructure.
- Investigate network intrusion attempts and perform in-depth analysis of exploits.
- Design and build systems that are secure, available, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized.
- Assist in development of security architecture, standards, and policies.
- Drive the use and maturity of infrastructure automation.
- Be responsible for the performance, uptime, disaster recovery and capacity growth in Azure, & on-premises infrastructure, including virtual systems.
- Secure Cloud Based infrastructure (i.e. – MS Azure, AWS)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, and/or equivalent security certification (CISSP, SSCP, GIAC, CEH, etc.).
- 1+ years of experience working in the information security field.
- Strong Technical knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems and Virtualization
- Solid skill on Network infrastructure, including routing and switching fundamentals, and firewalls.
- Experience implementing broad enterprise security tools (AV, MFA, EDR, SIEM, Firewalls)
- Familiarity with vulnerability management concepts.
- Familiarity with securing Cloud environments.
- Strong scripting skills (i.e. -PowerShell, Batch, Python, Pearl)
- Ability to quickly change priorities and manage multiple tasks
- Any offer is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and a pre-employment drug test.
- All position vacancies will be filled on a non-discriminatory basis, as provided in company policy, local, state and federal laws and regulations. The filling of vacancies will be determined on the basis of qualifications regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, handicap, or national origin. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.