The Sr. JDE Developer position is responsible for supporting existing and future software development of the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne platform. This position will work closely with the analysts and end-users to develop highly configurable and sustainable technical solutions. The developer role will also assist with the design, testing, and production support for JDE EnterpriseOne and related interfaces and custom applications.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Developing both functional and technical specifications, coding, unit testing fixes/enhancements to E1 System.
- Create new functionalities, applications as well as support existing enhancements within the JDE platform using JDE Object Management Workbench development tool set.
- Troubleshoot issues using various debug methods including debugging C++ business functions.
- Develop data extraction tools to parse and collect relevant information from a variety of sources.
- Provide Functional Support in Supply Chain and Logistics as required.
- Application Configuration Management.
- Design, deploy, and maintain interfaces and integrations with various 3rd party applications and external systems.
- Interview business users to determine business requirements.
- Analyze business unit existing systems and flows of data.
- Application Integration and Compliance.
- Develop & maintain project documentation throughout all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Develop test requirements and prepare and document test data for more complex system testing.
- Maintain a test environment for proposed process changes, work with users to ensure correct process (testing, signoff, etc.) prior to a move to production.
- 4+ years of experience as a senior level developer in JD Edwards 8.12 or higher; at least 1-year experience in JDE 9.0.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with various methods of data transfer, including Orchestrator.
- Experience using the EnterpriseOne programming toolset including Forms Design and BI Publisher.
- Knowledge of and experience supporting JDE modules including, Sales Order Management, Procurement and Inventory Management, Warehouse Management System (RFGEN), Manufacturing & Distribution, Accounting (A/R, A/P, FA), and EDI.