The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for architecting, developing, and implementing enterprise software solutions that facilitate Anchor’s manufacturing business processes. We are looking for a full-stack developer with proven experience with front-end development, back-end development, business intelligence/metrics, UI/UX, and ETL.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Partner with business areas to understand process/system limitations, and develop applications which enable increased business efficiency, & automation.
- Design, build and deploy highly scalable and maintainable applications in Microsoft Azure.
- Develop code using various programming and scripting languages
- Adhere to approved design plans and coding standards
- Work in an integrated team to continuously improve DevOps processes.
- Maintain responsibility for software, ensuring proper standards, testing, and best practices are followed
- Assisting in the development of and adhering to technical and functional standards
- Under limited direction, analyze technical requirements for both creation of new and/or enhancing existing applications for integration with other systems
- Lead planning and technical sessions and demonstrated ability to translate ideas into technical solutions
- Focus on innovating new and better ways to create software solutions that add business value
- Communicate effectively both within immediate team and with Anchor leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science/engineering, MIS, information systems, or alike
- 10+ yrs. experience in software development
- 5+ yrs. full stack Experience
- Strong background in business intelligence/metrics, ETL, data analysis/mapping, UI/UX
- .NET Core, .Net 4.6+
- Experience programming applications backed by cloud services (Microsoft Azure)
- Azure Table /Blob Storage, Angular 7+ / UX
- Strong database experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- API Security including OAuth, ADFS, SAML, OpenID
- A personal commitment to writing secure and maintainable software
- Ability to work independently across multiple programming languages
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented development and design principles
- Strong analytical and problem determination/resolution skills
- Interest in learning new skills and keeping pace with changing technologies
- Familiarity with data visualization libraries and primitives such as highchart.js, d3.js, svg, canvas, and WebGL
- Experience with Container, Docker, and service fabric
- Mobile Development and/or experience with ML/AI
- QA Testing - Proficiency in developing automated test infrastructure using scripting languages such as Python
- TypeScript, RabbitMQ, AutoMapper (.Net), SignalR (.Net and JS), React (JS view engine), D3 (charts and graphs), ASP.Net Web API 2, Warehousing, Java, C++, XML, TCP/IP, Python, Raspberry Pi
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Any offer is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and a pre-employment drug test.
- All position vacancies will be filled on a non-discriminatory basis, as provided in company policy, local, state and federal laws and regulations. The filling of vacancies will be determined on the basis of qualifications regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, handicap, or national origin. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.