Responsible for the overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of the organization’s employee development programs and talent management processes including selection and succession management. Will collaborate with the Sr. Business Leaders and HR Leadership to ensure that the programs support the organization's strategic objectives. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Talent Development: Training
- Leads planning, development and implementation strategies and goals for employee development and training.
- Develop and measure onboarding program
- Works with business groups to identify and prioritize development needs.
- Develop and implement training programs, materials, and activities company-wide: soft skills, technical skills, leadership & business vision.
- Support business units to deliver training with internal and external trainers.
- Performance Management
- Lead the employee goal setting process
- Lead the performance management and review process, including employee improvement plans
- Develop and lead succession and workforce planning process
- Measure and implement employee engagement initiatives
- Talent Acquisition:
- Develop and implement talent acquisition programs
- Track and report key recruiting metrics
- Manages external recruiters and recruiting costs
- Work with business leaders to define required qualifications and create and implement recruiting strategy
- Lead university relations program
- BS/BA required in a related area and at least 7 years of experience in the field.
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with various levels of management within the company and externally.
- Familiar with a variety of human resource concepts, practices and procedures.
- Professional competency in Coaching, Facilitation, Training.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.