Responsibilities & Roles
- Perform line studies to determine the efficiencies and improvements to be gained.
- Develop standard work procedures for training and operations.
- Develop methods to minimize change over times and reduce down time.
- Establish a process of standardization in all aspects of the business.
- Work with Materials Group on inventory flow process
- Material Flow Improvements
- Drive mechanical improvement initiatives: Capital or MRO equipment investments.
- Work on standard for all operation and develop manpower requirements.
- Work with Maintenance on developing a process for response time, diagnostic guides, and PM effectiveness
- Workplace organization, visual control and 5S Process
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred)
- Experience level: 3+ years in related field
- Strong knowledge of PLCs, camera inspection systems, automation technology, packaging, and conveyors and palletizing systems.
- Experience troubleshooting, repairing, installing packaging equipment, and/or removing pneumatic, mechanical and electrical components. Experience with manufacturing line changeovers.
- Six Sigma and Statistical Process Control
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Project, and AutoCAD
- Work effectively without close supervision and in a matrix team environment
- Manage schedule and priorities of multiple projects and initiatives
- Any offer is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and a pre-employment drug test.