Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization. Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately. Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management. Performs financial forecasting and reconciliations of internal accounts.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Analyze facility financial results and measures to determine where opportunities for improvement exist.
- Implement accounting policy and standards to examine the accuracy of the reported figures.
- Prepare month end closing financial statements.
- Compile cost summaries of facility projects.
- Assist in annual budget preparation and monthly administration.
- Prepare monthly forecasts in the areas of production costs, materials inventories, etc.
- Administer corporate accounting and financial policies.
- Provide support to operations relating to financial management.
- Develop and maintain process measures and financial reports.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and be detailed oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft office including excel, power point and access databases.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Any offer is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and a pre-employment drug test.
- All position vacancies will be filled on a non-discriminatory basis, as provided in company policy, local, state and federal laws and regulations. The filling of vacancies will be determined on the basis of qualifications regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, handicap, or national origin. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.