Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization. Develops expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. Analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately. Performs financial forecasting and reconciliations of internal accounts.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Analyze facility financial results and measures to determine where opportunities for improvement exist.
- Compile cost summaries of facility projects.
- Assist in annual budget preparation and monthly administration - including labor, expenses, production and major projects.
- Assist in preparation of monthly forecasts of production, labor, materials, utilities and all other expenses.
- Administer corporate accounting and financial policies.
- Assist with any physical inventories when required including finished goods, moulds, storeroom, fixed assets, raw materials, etc. in an audit function.
- Reconcile month end inventories, outside warehouses, utilities and production records.
- Prepare month end accruals and enter all journal entries.
- Understand and assist with all production calculations and standards.
- Prepare all miscellaneous invoices as needed.
- Analyze spending on Major Projects.
- Assist Regional Controller with presentations as needed.
- Maintain all the various monthly logs and reports for Corporate.
- Attend daily meetings and interact with other plant personnel as necessary.
- Update various plant reporting as required.
- Analyze weekly, monthly expenditures for accuracy.
- Assist with annual external audits requests.
- Participate with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and be detail-oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access databases.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Any offer is contingent on the successful completion of a background check/drug test.
- All position vacancies will be filled on a non-discriminatory basis, as provided in company policy, local, state and federal laws and regulations. The filling of vacancies will be determined on the basis of qualifications regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, handicap, or national origin. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.