Compiles and analyzes financial information for the organization. Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to enable analysis of company results along with strategic implications of performance. Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Prepare weekly and month-end internal financial reports.
- Support the sales forecasting process – weekly, monthly, annually.
- Support the sales and marketing teams in customer/product financial analysis.
- Analyze and assess industry and competitive markets including import and export activities.
- Assist in annual budget, forecast and forward year reviews.
- Support the Corporate FP&A and Sales teams in the development, enhancement and rollout of planning tools and processes.
- Analyze company financial results and KPIs to determine where opportunities for improvement exist.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis to support organizational objectives – financial, commercial and operational.
- Provide support in preparation of management and Board of Directors presentations.
- Assess data from a variety of sources and apply it to derive insights to enhance business performance.
- Translate complex data into actionable recommendations in support of business partners.
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative methods to analyze sales, margins, manufacturing costs and SG&A in order to gain a complete picture of Anchor’s performance.
- Prepare both written reports and visual presentations to share findings with executives and business personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Manufacturing and/or sales/pricing analytics experience a plus.
- Must possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and be detailed oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- JD Edwards and Hyperion Essbase capabilities/skills a plus.
- Exposure to Salesforce.com or other CRM software a plus.
- Any offer is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and a pre-employment drug test.