Warner Robins, GA
Manage and coordinate mould equipment and activities of the mould shop to meet production schedules.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Maintain an adequate supply of mould equipment to meet production requirements.
- Establish and enforce policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Provide continuous training and development of personnel.
- Schedule and utilize labor at or below established labor budget.
- Monitors life of equipment and order new equipment as needed.
- Inventories and collects scrap material for recycling such as brass and stalite.
- Makes revisions to equipment and prints as authorized by production staff.
- Initiates changes and repairs to equipment to adhere to customer and AGC product specifications.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Mould Shop or related manufacturing experience.
- 3-5 years Supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of machine tool and metal cutting operations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office software.
- Any offer is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and a pre-employment drug test.