Warner Robins, GA
Oversees inspection and testing of finished products to ensure adherence to established standard of strength, quality, and endurance. Also responsible for operation mechanical and electrical test equipment to check apparatus for conformance to standard requirements.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to production operations.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Statistical analysis of production operations to provide opportunity for continuous improvement.
- Maintain customer contact to include routine visits, technical support and follow up on AGC product quality relative to customer operations.
- Audit quality complaints and direct prompt and appropriate actions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- 5 years quality experience.
- Proficient in MicroSoft office software including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Familiar with a variety of the quality concepts, practices and procedures.
- Quality orientation and high attention to detail.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills