Entry level individual contributor who will assist in the development of corporate preventative and predictive reliability strategy, program, and implementation plan. Assist in the implementation of a new CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System) to ensure the proper preventative maintenance for manufacturing equipment. They will contribute ideas in the improvement to asset reliability and process improvement.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Preventative maintenance documentation:
- Document Asset Maintenance Plan.
- Upload preventative maintenance documentation into a database.
- Check asset lists and document in Excel.
- Develop documentation and train plant personnel in related disciplines.
- CMMS Program Development:
- Audit plant systems to improve operational effectiveness.
- Manage project execution, including program rollout, support, and training.
- Manage schedules, budgets, installations, and commissioning to successfully complete project goals.
- Participates in the development of criteria for and evaluation of equipment and technical suppliers and technical maintenance service providers.
- Data Analytics/Metrics:
- Perform root cause failure analysis on reliability incidents to identify and correct physical, and latent root causes for chronic reliability issues.
- Assist in the development of capital project requests to eliminate chronic failures on equipment.
- Other duties as required.
- BS in an engineering, packaging or manufacturing field or relevant experience.
- Preventative mechanical machine maintenance experience is a plus.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Manage schedule and priorities of multiple projects and initiatives.
- Travel potential greater than 75% of time.
- Any offer is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and a pre-employment drug test.