The Sr. RFGEN Techno. Functional analyst must be a self- starter with a strong combination of Functional, Technical (VBA Development) and Project Management experience. This individual will be responsible for implementation & support of RFGen’s Warehouse Management System. This role will also be responsible for managing the integrations between JDE 9.2 Manufacturing and Distribution modules, and the Oracle Transportation Mgmt. system.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Partner with business to design/implement & support the implementation of RFGen’s warehouse Mgmt. system and data integrations to Oracle Enterprise 1 (JDE/E1.
- Define, design, and document business flows, specifications documents and processes.
- Identify, analyze, propose and document appropriate solutions for problems and issues that may impact the project.
- Develop, support and execute unit/system test cases, scripts and plans. Resolve Issues.
- Create User Documentation & Provide end-user training for Rollout/Post-Implementation.
- Define and articulate business rules required for data accuracy and consistency.
- Identify and resolve data quality issues.
- Act as the primary contact for the data management process between RFGEN & the business.
- Test bug fixes and enhancements in RFGen applications (RFGen custom development).
- Identify & recommend Business Process Re-Engineering solutions to improve efficiency, cost & utilization.
- Design Phase 2 applications (returns, transfer receipts, 2 order shipments, cycle count.)
- Design an improved method for handling existing inventory (inventory that doesn’t have barcodes).
- Design a process to ensure traceability for “Reselect” production.
- Implement reconciliation process to ensure data integrity / accuracy for situations that require the ship confirm process to be performed in JDE vs. RFGEN.
- Design & Develop process to reconcile inventory data between RFGen & JDE tables (tables are synched via database replication).
- Identify improved process to standardize bay locations and the printing of pallet tags.
- Perform Pallet Conversion tests.
- 4 + Yrs. Experience working in JD Edwards 9.0 or higher
- 4+ yrs. experience implementing RFGen (Or comparable WMS product) in a Manufacturing environment
- Strong programming experience with VB skills, test tools development experience
- Maintain web & thick client software applications (RFGEN)
- 5+ yrs. SQL Experience (Queries & Reports)
- Excellent analytical skills required to review and support existing code
- Any offer is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and a pre-employment drug test