The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for architecting, developing, and implementing enterprise software solutions that facilitate Anchor’s Manufacturing business processes. We are looking for a full - stack developer with a proven track record for modernizing (Migration/Rewrite) legacy applications & workloads in Microsoft Azure.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Partner with business areas to understand process/system limitations, and develop applications which enable increased business efficiency, & automation.
- Design, build and deploy highly scalable and maintainable applications in Microsoft Azure.
- Develop code using various programming and scripting languages
- Adhere to approved design plans and coding standards
- Work in an integrated team to continuously improve DevOps processes.
- Maintain responsibility for software, ensuring proper standards, testing, and best practices are followed
- Assisting in the development of and adhering to technical and functional standards
- Under limited direction, analyze technical requirements for both creation of new and/or enhancing existing applications for integration with other systems
- Lead planning sessions and technical discussions and demonstrate the ability to translate ideas into technical solutions
- Focus on innovating new and better ways to create software solutions that add business value
- Communicate effectively both within immediate team and with Anchor Leadership.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 8+ yrs. Experience in software development
- 3+ yrs. Full Stack Experience
- .NET Core, .Net 4.6+
- Experience programming applications backed by cloud services (Microsoft Azure)
- Azure Table /Blob Storage, Angular 7+ / UX
- Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, understanding of queues, understanding of pub/sub, Understanding of asynchronous programming
- Experience in communicating with IoT using Kepware OPC
- A personal commitment to writing secure and maintainable software, and the ability to work closely with other software engineers, hardware engineers, and technical support staff.
- A passion for engineering high quality products and an ability to problem solve complex issues
- Ability to work independently across multiple programming languages
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented development and design principles
- Strong analytical and problem determination/resolution skills
- Interest in learning new skills and keeping pace with changing technologies
- Repeat with “Develop code using various programming and scripting languages”
- Salesforce Developer Experience
- Familiarity with data visualization libraries and primitives such as highchart.js, d3.js, svg, canvas, and WebGL
- Experience with Container, Docker, and service fabric
- Mobile Development and/or experience with ML/AI
- QA Testing - Proficiency in developing automated test infrastructure using scripting languages such as Python
- TypeScript, RabbitMQ, AutoMapper (.Net), SignalR (.Net and JS), React (JS view engine), D3 (charts and graphs), ASP.Net Web API 2, Warehousing, Java, C++, XML, TCP/IP, Python, Raspberry Pi
- API Security including OAuth, ADFS, SAML, OpenID
- Manufacturing experience highly preferred