Records and maintains control of all inventory items purchased and produced. Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures. Ensures adequate inventory of materials and products in accord with inventory cycles and organizational philosophy. Conducts daily inventory analysis to solve inventory problems. Develops and implements inventory control procedures.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Maintain and track all storeroom inventories.
- Insure items received match invoices, invoice paid on time, discounts taken, lease and tax verification and items are recorded to appropriate general ledger account.
- Coordinate inter-plant transfers.
- Maintain good relations with union.
- Cycle control of inventories. Physically inventory supplies on a regular basis and resolve discrepancies.
- Maintain property and asset records.
- Requires a high school diploma with at least 5 years experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Familiar with a variety of the accounting principals, concepts, practices and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Must be detail orientated and pay close attention to accuracy.