Responsible for the overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of the organization’s employee development programs and talent management processes including selection and succession management.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Collaborate with management to understand hiring requirements and expectations to meet hiring objectives
- Develop and execute recruiting strategies to efficiently fill open requisitions
- Research and build applicant sources using a variety of outlets, such as job postings, job search engines, referrals, social media, and internet sites among others
- Screen, interview, and determine candidate qualifications specific to related requirements and job openings
- Schedule meetings and interviews with hiring managers and assist with the evaluation and selection of qualified candidates
- Track and report key recruiting metrics
- Manage external recruiters and recruiting costs
- Manage external employment brand through various social media platforms
- Lead university relations program
- Facilitate various Human Resource projects as assigned
- Talent Development
- Culture & employee engagement - measure and implement employee engagement initiatives
- Performance Management
- Assist with the employee goal setting & performance management process, including employee improvement plans
- Assist with succession and workforce planning process
- BS/BA required in a related area with minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with various levels of management within the company and externally.
- Familiar with a variety of human resource concepts, practices and procedures.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive employee information.
- Any offer is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and pre-employment drug test.