One National Account Manager will be located in Cincinnati, OH area, and one National Account Manager will be located in Chicago, IL area of the US.
Develops and maintains national or major accounts. Increases business among existing clients and promotes the organization to new clients in order to meet strategic business objectives. Defines business strategies by applying knowledge based on customer market. Responsible for retention and growth of the existing client base through individual efforts and efforts of the account management team to deliver profitable quality service. Builds strong customer relationships. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Maintains and nurture existing customer relationships and support commercial goals and objectives.
- Works with existing and potential customers to build relationships that support the organizational goals.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, inventory management and achievement of established sales budget.
- Work closely with sales service representatives, plant production, quality and shipping departments.
- Responsible for sales forecast accuracy, timeliness and shipping inventory to customer.
- Routinely visit customer operations to develop relationship with all key personnel.
- Discuss with department heads the overall account strategy including contractual issues, new product development, competitive information and new business opportunities.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 7 years related experience.
- Related experience within a packaging manufacturing environment in marketing sales or planning.
- Technical skills in strategic planning, financial analysis and forecasting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must be willing to travel.