Warner Robins, GA
Manages the activities of selecting personnel engaged in all facets of the manufacturing function. Maintain plant standards and meet plant goals. Oversees manufacturing process that includes packaging, carton assembly, storage and product quality.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Supervise, direct and coordinate select and pack departments in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Provide necessary training and development for all personnel to improve and upgrade technical skills.
- Maintain good manufacturing practices.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Ensure that the quality of glass ware produced meets or exceeds customer requirements.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the inspection equipment and work closely with plant maintenance on line flow and equipment issues.
- Works closely with production personnel on defects being produced, communication and root cause analysis.
- Coordinate ware handling, procedures, and job changes with the forming, quality and maintenance departments.
- Administer overall standard operating policies and procedures for finished product operation.
- Provide leadership in the areas of customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and communication.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 4-6 years experience with industrial production and supervisory skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Detail orientated.